Grade 4 Inquiry
This term our inquiry will be investigating the compelling question How does design influence us?
We will investigate the following understandings:
Designers use techniques to influence the user’s behaviour
The processes designers go through to take something from an idea to a finished product
There are some common features of games that contribute to their success
Throughout the Inquiry unit students will also be focusing on the following learning assets.
- Understand and respect other points of view
- Compromise and negotiate when we don’t get our way
- Think back over our learning and identify ways to improve
- Keep an audience engaged when we are communicating our ideas
- Give appropriate feedback to others on their communication performances